The latest Wordle puzzle is live for June 18, and it’s really difficult. Judging by the reactions on social media, Wordle 364 is going to end one or two winning streaks. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free hints. If you need help figuring out the answer to Wordle 364 for June 18, simply head to the bottom of the page for your daily clues. Good luck, you’re definitely going to need it!
Wordle tasks players with guessing a five-letter word in just six attempts. In order to successfully figure out the answer, you’ll need to pay attention to the colour of the tiles.
For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter is in the word, just not in the correct position. Finally, if the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
If you do manage to solve the puzzle, you can share your score on social media for bragging rights. The app also keeps track of your statistics, including your winning streak.
The only downside to Wordle is that if you fail to solve the puzzle, you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new puzzle.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 364 on June 18…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 364 hints and clues for June 18…
1. Wordle 364 starts with the letter C.
2. Wordle 364 contains two vowels, one of which appears twice.
3. Sweet like chocolate.