The PlayStation 5 is back in stock in the UK this weekend, beginning with a stock drop at AO.
PS5 console bundles are available with Ratchet and Clank and an extra DualSense controller.
The PlayStation 5 bundle costs £579, so prepare to shell out big bucks if you want a PS5.
With the PlayStation 5 still proving incredibly popular, customers are encouraged to refresh the page to check for stock.
Customers may also be greeted with the following message when trying to purchase: “Sorry, this one’s really popular so we’ve had to pause new orders to make sure we don’t sell more than we have.
“Unfortunately we don’t know when it will be available again, so please keep checking this page.”
The good news is that the website remains up and running, so there’s a decent chance of picking up a PlayStation.
Another retailer expected to restock the PS5 this weekend is ShopTo.
ShopTo routinely restocks the PS5 on a Sunday, usually in the afternoon.
The retailer’s website often struggles to keep up with demand whenever the PS5 goes on sale, so refresh buttons at the ready.
There are lots of great games available to buy right now, including exclusives like Returnal, Ratchet and Clank, and Deathloop.
Deathloop sees rival assassins battle it out on a mysterious island stuck in a perpetual timeloop.
PlayStation 5 shopping tips when buying from GAME (via PS5 UK Stock)….
• Get familiar with the bundles, so you know which one to target first: Obscure bundles are easier to get, standalones almost impossible. [GAME]
• When alerted, click through to your first bundle of choice as quickly as possible, this will get you into the queue. [GAME]
• If it says it’s failed when trying to checkout, it means that bundle is now OOS. So go back to the bundles and pick another one. [GAME]
• Checking out too much too quickly will give you a 30-60 second timeout, so don’t rush it. If this happens, just wait a bit then try again. [GAME]
PlayStation 5 general shopping tips…
• Login if you already have an account with the retailer.
• Use multiple devices wherever possible – desktop browser, laptop, tablet, smartphone.
• If the retailer has a dedicated app, download and use the app for purchasing a PS5.
• Sign up for retailer stock alerts where possible. Sites like ShopTo allow users to register interest.
• Follow stock checker accounts and websites, including PS5 UK Stock and Express Gaming.