Top 5 kid friendly mobile apps that make learning exciting
The children’s app industry has seen a boom in recent times. Thanks to those parents who are getting involved in turning their children gadget friendly. There are hosts of kid friendly mobile applications that serve as educational platforms and tools for entertainment. The apps also make learning more interesting and exciting.
Here is a list of 5 interesting apps for kids below 8 years to have a fun filled learning
1. Appystore: AppyStore’s learning approach is multi sensory, which makes the learning a fun filled affair. AppyStore has videos, audio stories and rhymes, digital activities and physical worksheets. The content is licensed from content partners across the world and curated by education experts in house. This audio and video content curation is based on developmental milestones of kids aged up to 8 yrs of age. The digital activities and physical worksheets are developed in house again using the panel of education experts – child psychologists, curriculum experts, child development experts and education experts. This app is free from advertisements.
2. nextGTvKids: This entertainment app lets children and parents stream through 155 Live TV channels with movies, TV Shows and videos. nexGTv Kids is India’s first kids infotainment mobile app which comes with the combination of knowledge and entertainment. Lots of interesting stuffs such as Live kids TV channels, movies, nursery rhymes, poems, animated series and TV shows can be viewed here.
3. Liv Kids: SonyLIV, the digital video-on-demand platform of from Sony Pictures Networks India, has launched LIV Kids. It will offer content especially designed especially designed for children. Produced in-house by SonyLIV, the content currently includes popular nursery rhymes. LIV Kids, according to a statement, will also introduce engaging and entertaining content for kids in future. The app will house kids entertainment content including popular nursery rhymes.
4. Nick App: The Nick app brings the Emmy Award winning Nickelodeon to your smartphone or tablet. The Nick app includes videos, games, full episodes and even coverage of Nickelodeon events. Kids can watch Spongebobsquarepants anywhere.
5. Disney Story central: From a humble beginning as a cartoon studio in 1920, the name dominates the cartoon ecosystem in the entire world. The legacy continues through interactive kids friendly world-class stories, which created a larger than life experience for young adults, adults and elder people across the strata of societies. Disney Story Central is a digital library filled with hundreds of reading adventures, instantly connecting your child to beloved Disney characters. Children can simply log in this app and enjoy the entire Disney story universe at their tiny fingers.
Source: Technology 2